Wednesday, August 13, 2008

 

Poems cause I’m bored…

14 August 2008

01:13


 

I gave you a key

You took it and used it

But now you just left

With the key

My chest is lock

I can't open it again

As days goes by

Dust collects on

I can't open it for anyone else

Come back

Or at least return me the key

 
 


 


 

We cried

We fought

We just want to be happy

Why can't that just happen?

Why the pain?

Why the tears?

Why the broken promises?

 
 

What was it that we had?

Was it love?

Was it enmity?

We really just wanted happiness

Why won't it happen just like that?


 


 


 

Waiting till the earth fades

Dust has collected on my heart

You will never fade

Your love is concealed in my temporary heart

But Your love is with me forever

It will never fade.

I just want to wait for You

 
 

posted by Unknown  # 11:45 PM  0 Comments

Untitled 1